UPSC (Union Public service commission) is a constitutional body that is tasked with the process of conducting the exams for various government posts for the central government of India and also for some posts associated with union territories of India.
|Post name||UPSC Civil service [IPS(Indian Police Service),
IAS(Indian Administrative Service) etc.]
|Number of Seats||896|
|The start date for filling of application||19 February 2019|
|Registration Last Date||18 March 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||18 March 2019|
|Pre Exam Date||02 June 2019|
|Pre Exam Admit Card||May 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||IFS | IAS|
- Candidates who are exempted from paying fees (unreserved category candidates): Rs 100/-
- Female Candidates, SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities Candidates: No fees
Mode of payment of fees
- Online mode – Debit cards / net banking / Credit card
- Offline mode – Pay in the bank. (generate a slip during part 2 of registration)
- The start date for filling of application forms: 19 February 2019
- Last date for filled form submission: 18 March 2019
Age Limit as on 01 August 2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years of age
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Relaxation in age as per the notification
- IAS: Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream From Recognized University In India.
- IFS: Passed Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture Or Equivalent.
How to apply
Part 1 registration:
- Go to the official UPSC website available at https://upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the link “Click here for part I”
- Read the instructions displayed carefully and then click the “Yes” button.
- Fill out the form with all required details
- Ensure you have filled the form correctly
- Choose which exam you wish to appear in
- Submit the form
- You are now redirected to additional details forms. Fill these forms with all required and mandatory details
- Once you submit this form. A confirmation form will be shown.
Check your filled form again and edit if you need to. Once you have submitted finally, you cannot change the form. Agree to the declaration shown and print the generated registration slip for further use.
In Part 2 registration
- first, do the payment for the exam
- Then select the exam centre
- Upload the required photographs and signature documents
- Read and agree to the declaration and submit the form