A notification has released by UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) for examinations of Assistant Registrar posts. These are affiliated to the state government of Uttar Pradesh. UPPCS has released admit card on the 22nd February and exam date will be held in the month of March.
|Post Name||UPPSC Assistant Registrar|
|Total No.of Vacancy||21|
|Date of admit card release||22 February 2019|
|Date of Exam||6th March & 7th March 2019|
Interested candidates can download admit card by following these steps:
- Go to official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- You will see the “Download admit card” button. It will also have a flashing “new” sign next to it and will be easy to locate. Click on this link.
- Once you have clicked on it, it will open another web page in the same tab. IN this webpage please enter your credentials.
- Enter your Date of birth from the drop-down box in dd-mm-yyyy. Then enter your registration number, select your gender and enter the verification code (captcha).
- If you have forgotten your registration number, click on the link that says “Know your registration number”. If required, you can also check the status of your application by clicking “view application status”
- Click on “Download admit card” button once you have filled the details and your admit card will be downloaded. Then print out of this for future exam use.