The Railway recruitment board (RRB) has conducted exams for more the 62,000 vacant seats in the group D level in December of 2018. The RRB is a nationally constituted board and is managed by the central government of India. More than 1.8 crore number of candidates had appeared for this examination in various examination centres all around the county. The sheer number of candidates who appeared for the exam is huge and hence the time it is taking to reveal the results is more than originally anticipated. The Indian Railways is one of the largest and oldest railways in the entire world. And a job in the Indian railways is typically considered as a prestigious job. It also has the added benefit of being a government job.
|Post name||Railway recruitment board Group D|
|Number of Seats||62,907|
|Level 1 exam date||17 September 2018 to 17 December 2018|
|Result for RRB Group D||Expected 28th Feb 2019|
|Dates for PET(Tentative)||March 2019|
Check RRB Group D Result 2018
Approx 125814 candidates for the next round of RRB Group D recruitment 2018, i.e. PET(Physical efficiency test). The result has been announced zonal wise and the candidates are requested that due to heavy load, the official website will be not easier to open so you can check it from the links below:
|Railway Recruitment Board||Group D Result 2018-2019|
|RRB Ahmedabad||Click Here|
|RRB Ajmer||Click Here|
|RRB Allahabad||Click Here|
|RRB Bengaluru||Click Here|
|RRB Bhopal||Click Here|
|RRB Bhubaneshwar||Click Here|
|RRB Bilaspur||Click Here|
|RRB Chandigarh||Click Here|
|RRB Chennai||Click Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Click Here|
|RRB Guwahati||Click Here|
|RRB Kolkata||Click Here|
|RRB Mumbai||Click Here|
|RRB Patna||Click Here|
|RRB Ranchi||Click Here|
|RRB Secunderabad||Click Here|
- The exam results are likely to be announced in the month of March of 2019.
- You can use the same set of instructions for a mobile or a computer.
- Ensure that you have an active and stable internet connection before you start.
- Open any web browser on your phone or computer.
- Visit the regional website of the Railway recruitment board (RRB).
- On the homepage of the regional RRB, click on the link that says “Group D result”.
- Once the link is clicked on, you will get redirected to a new web page.
- In the new page, enter all the required details in the appropriate spaces provided.
- Once you have entered all the details, your result will be shown.
- Download the result for further use.
- Take a printout of the result if you require it for later use.