RRB Group D 2018-2019 – RRB Group D Document Verification process to start from the First week of April 2019. For each zonal railway, it will last for about 3-4 weeks. The medical exam for each candidate is going to be held after the DV round. Only those candidates are called for the Medical round, who clear the DV round successfully. The RRB Group D PET Result has also been declared. As the PET is held on different dates so, the result is also being declared as per the exam held. RRB Group D Recruitment 2018-2019 is open for 62907 vacancies. Check selection process, result, and more information on RRB Group D 2018-2019 from this page.
- RRB Group D Document Verification process to start from 1st week of April 2019.
- RRB Group D Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Result has been released.
|Name of Post||Various Posts|
|Total Vacancies||62,907 Vacancies|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Notification releases on||10 Feb 2018|
|Candidates can apply online for RRB Group D from||10 Feb 2018|
|Last date to apply online||31 Mar 2018|
|Application Status will be available from||11 July 2018|
|Initiation of Test Center, Date and Shift will be available from||09 Sep 2018|
|Link for Mock Test and Downloading of travel authority released on||10 Sep 2018|
|Admit Card for CBT / PET/ DV will be available for download from||13 Sep 2018 onward|
|RRB Group D 2018 Exam Date||17 Sep to 17 Dec 2018|
|Answer key will be available on||11 Jan 2019|
|The answer key can be challenged from||14 to 19 Jan 2019|
|The result will be announced on||04 Mar 2019|
|Issuance of RRB Group D PET Admit Card||10 Mar 2019|
|Update the Bank Account Details||22 Mar 2019|
|Last date to edit the bank details for fee refund||28 Mar 2019|
|RRB Group D PET Result ECoR||20 Mar 2019|
|RRB Group D PET NWR, WCR and SR result dates||25 Mar 2019|
|RRB Group D PET SER result dates||26 Mar 2019|
|Re-issuance of the PET admit card for ECR||29 Mar 2019|
|Dates for Document Verification||1st week of Apr 2019|
RRB CEN 02/2018 shows that there are various vacancies in the grade IV posts.
Name of the posts in RRB Group D 2019 for CEN 02/2018
The vacancies have been released for the following posts:
- Track Maintainer / Trackman
- Helpers in Electrical
- Helpers in Engineering
- Helpers in Mechanical
- Helpers in Signal and Telecommunication
Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of ₹18000/- plus other allowances admissible at that time.
Railway Group Cut Off 2018
In order to qualify the examination, the candidates need to score more than or up to minimum qualifying marks. The minimum marks are as follows:
|Categories||Cut Off Percentage|
Note: The cut off percentage will be relaxed by 02 % in case of PWD candidates.
RRB Group D PET Result 2019
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has started to announce the RRB Group D PET result for the candidates who have appeared for the Physical Test.
- The PET Result has been announced over login and in the form of merit list.
- Candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth to check whether they are qualifying for the document verification or not.
- However, for some zones, the result has been declared in the pdf format which consists of the name or roll number of the eligible candidates.
- Only those candidates who clear the PET round will only be called for the round of document verification. As the dates for the PET exam is different for each RRC.
- So, the result for each zone is going to be released separately.
RRB Group D Document Verification Notice 2019
RRB has announced the RRB Group D Document Verification Dates. The DV round is going to be held in the first week of April 2019. To know in detail, check the notice below.
RRB Group D Document Verification 2019: Eligibility Conditions
Candidates can check the pointers listed below to know the eligibility criteria for the RRB Group D document Verification.
- Candidates are called for the round of document verification on the basis of their performance in CBT and PET.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to be physically present for this round. In case, a candidate fails to be a part of this round then he/she will not be eligible to be recruited for the post applied.
- There shall also be a toe resolving criteria in case 2 or more candidates obtain equal marks. The merit will be determined by the Date of Birth. Candidates of older age will be given preference over the younger one.
Railway Group D Document Verification 2019
Candidates qualifying the RRB Group D PET round are going to be called for Document Verification round. In this round, the candidates have to produce documents to prove eligibility. Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria are recruited for Group C Level 1 Post. The process of document verification for each zone will last for 3-4 weeks. The medical fitness test is after the DV round for each candidate who passes the round of document verification.
These are the following documents which the candidates need to produce for verification:
- Class 10 certificates
- NCVT (NTC / NAC) / SCVT Certificates
- SC / ST Certificate
- OBC-NCL Certificate
- Income Certificate for Waiving Exam Fee.
- Original Discharge Certificate.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card (Both the Sides).
- Medical Certificate for PwD.
- NOC from Serving Employees.
- NOC from Serving Defence Personnel.
- Minority Community Declaration on Non-judicial Stamp Paper.
- Name Change Gazette Notification and/or Legal Documents.
- Receipt of Payment.
- Self Certification by Transgender Candidates.
- J&K Domicile Certificate.
- Decree of Divorce / Judicial Separation from Court of Law.
- Spouse’s Death Certificate (In Case of Widow).
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who secure civil employment after applying for this CEN should give self-declaration to the concerned employer about the details of application against this CEN, as soon as they join. The acknowledged copy of this declaration along with NOC from the civil employer should be produced