Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has given out the UPPSC Admit Card 2019 for Dental surgeon examination of 2019. The admit card has been released on the official website of UPPSC. Dental surgeon examination will be conducted on 17th of March, 2019.
Candidates looking forward to appearing in the examination must fill in the required credentials in order to download the UPPSC admit card 2019. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has the authority to carry out examinations for recruitment of various posts in UP.
|Name of Post||UPPSC Dental Surgeon|
|Total Vacancies||595 posts|
|Exam date||17th of March, 2019|
|Date of release for admit card||7th of March, 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
Steps to download the admit card
- Go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Service Commission. This is available on the Official Website
- You will find a link “UP dental surgeon admit card” on the homepage, click on that
- You will be directed to a new page now
- Enter your dental surgeon application number, security pin, and date of birth
- Click on the login option
- You will now see the hall ticket on your screen
- You will find a download option on the same page which will allow you to download UP dental surgeon admit card 2019
- You can take a print out for future reference
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSSC Dental Surgeon 2019 Exam
Domicile – The applicants must be having Domicile of Uttar Pradesh or they must have done their schooling i.e 10th and 12th from Uttar Pradesh State.
Educational Qualifications– The applicants who want to apply for the UPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam 2019 must have done BDS from a govt. recognized recognised university/college/institution.
Age limit – The applicants must be at least 21 years old and not more than 40 years old to apply for the post of Dental Surgeon.
- General / OBC – Rs.105
- SC / ST – Rs.65
- Physically Handicapped – Rs.25
- The application fee for Dental Surgeon exam can be paid via Debit or Credit card, UPI, E-wallet, Net Banking, etc.
- The application fee can also be paid via Bank Challan of SBI Bank.
Written Examination – A written examination will be held which will be qualifying in nature. Those who will qualify the exam will be called for the next round.
Document Verification – After the written examination, the qualified applicants will have to take part in the Document Verification procedure. In this process, they will have to get their Academic Documents verified. After which, a final selection list will be issued by the official authority on the official website of UPPSC.
The applicants who will be selected for the post of Dental Surgeon will receive a salary of Rs.56100 –Rs.177500 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400.