Uttar Pradesh government has announced various vacancies under the post of Lekhpal also known. There is also a defined age group limit for this lekhpal vacancy the lower age limit is 18 years & the upper age limit goes to 40 years. Only the reserved candidates will get age relaxation & the candidate who is domiciles of UP & comes under the reserved category will surely get an upper hand over this but any type of relaxation is not applicable for unreserved categories.
|Name of the Post||UP Chakbandi Lekhpal|
|Name of Vacancy||1364|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05-April-2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||05-April-2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Application Fees||Click here|
|Re-Print Form||Click Here|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 185/-|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs. 95/-|
|PH Candidates||Rs. 25/-|
|Payment Mode (Online)||Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets|
Reserved seat Details
- Freedom Fighter- 27 posts
- Handicap- 54 posts
- Female- 272 posts
Pay scale for the selected candidate’s will be between Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
Candidates who have passed their Intermediate (12th) Level of Examination from any Recognized Board of India can apply for this post.
Scanned Documents Required
- Recent Passport size PhotographSignature
- Intermediate Marksheet
- Hand Written Declaration
Mode of Selection
Selection will be based on Written Examination.
How to apply?
- The first candidate has to check that whether they come under the listed eligibility details or not as the fees is not refundable.
- Then after checking the eligibility that they are eligible or not they need to visit the official website.
- One can search for Uttar Pradesh subordinate service commission on the internet.
- Then go to the carriers section or under the news section
- Spot the link for lekhpal requirement & then click on the link.
- It will take the candidate to a page where they have to fill the details correctly
- Then Upload a recent passport size color photo & the signature also in one flow.
- Then upload the scanned file of the 12th mark sheet
- Then, at last, it will ask for a handwritten declaration
- After the Candidate is registered they have to keep the registration slip & wait for the admit card date to arrive.
CHECK HERE: RAILWAY RRB NTPC VARIOUS POST RECRUITMENT 2019