Short Description: Steel Authority of India Ltd is the largest steel producer in India with the widest range of steel products. We have steel for all sectors from Infrastructure & Construction, Railways, Defense to space exploration.
SAIL has opened a recruitment process for the post of Technician Trainee with a total vacancy of 62 Vacancies, for which the last date is 08 April 2019. Interested candidates can read the official notification carefully, and eligible candidates can fill the application online as soon as possible
|Organization||Steel Authority of India Ltd|
|Name of Post||Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)|
|Total Vacancies||62 Vacancies|
|Start Date of Online application||08 March 2019|
|Last Date of Online application||08 April 2019|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||08 April 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Age Limit as on 08 Apr 2019
- Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 years to 28 years.
- Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )
- SC/ST candidates – 05 Years
- OBC candidates – 03 Years
- General/OBC/EWS category – ₹150
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates – Nil
- 1st year – ₹8600/month
- 2nd year of training – ₹10,000/month
- Written Test and Interview
- Skill Test
- Trade Test
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to sailcareers.com/job-openings
- Go to “Jobs” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.