The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has called for applications to be submitted for the post of ‘Medical Officer’. This is considered as a state government job.
There are about 1065 vacancies to be filled up in 2019 and hence this call for applications has been made. This job has been reserved only for backward candidates according to the government’s policies. Only members of the SC (Scheduled Caste), ST (Schedule Tribe) and OBC (Other Backward Classes) can apply for this particular recruitment.
|Post name||Medical Officer|
|Number of vacancies||1065|
|The start date for filling the application form||21st Feb 2019|
|The Last date for filling of application fee||05th March 2019|
|Last date for Fee Payment||05th March 2019|
|Last date for Correction||07th March 2019|
|Last date for Received Hard Copy||12th March 2019|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|
|Download PDF||Click here|
The eligibility criteria, apart from the caste are that the candidate should have secured a medical (MBBS) degree from any recognized university in India
Age (as on 01/01/2020):
The candidate must be between the ages of 21 years and 45 years (as on 01/01/2020).
The fee for applications is Rs. 540/- and corrections, if any, will be charged an extra Rs. 50/-
How to Apply
- The link for applications will be available at MPPSC official website, that is
http://www.mppsc.nic.in on February 21st, 2019 (Thursday).
- The Last date for registration and payment of fees is March 5th, 2019 (Tuesday).
- First login to mppsc.nic.in, Find the link called “Advertisement” and click on the
- Click on “Apply online”. If you are a first-time user of the portal, then click on “Click
here for new registrations”.
- Enter all the necessary details and after completing, click on the “Submit” button.
- Now login with your registered number and password.
- Completely fill all the required details in the displayed form. Upload any scanned
copies of photos and other documents along with your signature.
- Pay the application cum exam fees online and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Save the form as a pdf for future use and also take a print out of the filled form.
If you have made any errors by mistake, correct them online again by logging into the portal and by paying the correction fee.