Indian Rare Earths Limited is a government-owned corporation in India based in Mumbai. IREL was incorporated as a private limited company and jointly owned by the Government of India. The government of India took control of Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) in 1963 under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy.
IREL Recruitment 2019: Indian Rare Earths Ltd. (IREL) has invited applications for the post of Nursing Management Trainee. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 April 2019.
|Organization||Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of Post||Management Trainees|
|Total Vacancies||20 Vacancies|
|Start Date of Online application||23 March 2019|
|Last Date of Online application||12 April 2019|
|Download of Admit Cards||06 June 2019|
|Tentative Date for Written Test||16 June 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Note: Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria for Management Trainee Posts
- Management Trainee (Technical):
- B.E./B.Tech (Full-Time regular degree only) in (Mechanical/Mining /Electrical/Chemical/ Mineral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/Institution with minimum 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/years. OR
- 5-year Integrated Master degree in (Mechanical/Mining /Electrical/Chemical/Mineral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/Institution with minimum 60%
aggregate marks of all semesters/years.
Discipline Eligible Branches Mechanical Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical & Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical &
Production Engineering/Production Engineering/Production Engineering &
Management/ Production & Industrial Engineering
Mining Mining Chemical Chemical Electrical Electrical Engineering, Electrical Machine, Power Systems& High
Voltage Engineering, Electrical
Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical & Power Engineering, Electrical & Electronics
Management Trainees (Finance):
- Qualified CA/CMA. OR
- B.com (Three years regular full-time degree) and MBA (Finance) (Two years regular full-time degree) with minimum 60% marks.
Note: The candidates appeared/appearing in final year/semester and awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit as on 31 Dec 2018
28 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
Relaxations in upper Age Limit
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
How to Apply for IREL Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 12 April 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
- Go to IREL official website -> www.irel.co.in
- Click on option -> Careers.
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for IREL Mumbai jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of the online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
- The MTs will be absorbed as Engineers/Officers in the E-1 grade of the pay of ₹ 16400-40500 (under revision) with a basic pay of ₹ 16400/-
- The CTC would be around ₹ 7.45 lakhs p.a.
- For UR/EWSs categories: ₹ 250.
- SC/ST/PwD/ OBC(NCL)/Ex-Serviceman/Women candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.