Bank of Baroda has released the notification for the post of specialist officers but as per the date of exam & date of release of admit card goes they have not been disclosed by the officials of the Bank of Baroda.
The examination is a written test now known as the computer-based test then after clearing that test it will be followed by an interview only for the selected candidates & then the shortlisting the candidate based on their performance.
|Name of the Post||Bank of Baroda Specialist officers|
|Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee||05-12-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||26-12-2018|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||26-12-2018|
|Date for Online Fee Payment||05 to 26-12-2018|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application||10-01-2019|
|Date for Online Exam||17-03-2019|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Gen/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|Payment Mode (Online)||Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets|
Steps to download the admit card
- Go to the official link mentioned below or if it doesn’t open, go to the official website of the bank of Baroda.
- Click on the news & information center
- Then spot a column of “download admit cards here”
- Then after clicking on that link go to the login section
- Enter the registration id & D.O.B or the Id password which the candidate got through text message.
- Then download the admit card & read its instruction before visiting the exam hall. Make sure to check & take all the documents listed in that admit card.
Check Here: Railway RRB NTPC Various Post Recruitment 2019